In addition to marking your calendars, you can help us by sending in your Alpha Phi photos. Please email some of your most treasured photos, past or present, to UTAlphaPhiHCB@gmail.com. We will use these photos for some fun slide shows we are planning for our events!
We would also love to have any recipes you have from House Mothers or staff that remind you of your time in the Chapter. Please send to us at the same email: UTAlphaPhiHCB@gmail.com
Below is the recipe for Mrs. Erwin’s salad dressing, submitted by Bettie Liebzeit, PC 1966!
Mrs. Erwin’s Conceco Salad Dressing
2 lbs. Velveeta cheese
1 tall can Pet evaporated milk
1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
2 jalapeño peppers
- Heat cheese in double boiler.
- Add milk and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add tomatoes (not juice) and peppers.
- Make a tossed salad as usual.
- Just before serving add Fritos and dressing.
- Dressing should be warm enough to pour, but not too hot.